Our dealers are handing out some dazzling prizes at our Exclusive Live Blackjack Tables
Win a Live Casino Bonus worth up to £1000 with Live Blackjack Gold Rush!
Here's how it works:
- Join our Live Dealers at our Exclusive Live Blackjack Tables
- We'll be giving out 40 Gold Cards every day. If you receive one, the dealer will spin the Gold Rush Wheel to determine your prize
- There are fixed bonus prizes of £10, £20 and £30. However, if you land on a Gold Sector the dealer will open a Gold Ball to reveal a minimum £50 Bonus prize and maximum £1000 Bonus prize
This dazzling promotion will run from 16:00 UK Time until 23:59 UK Time every day from Thursday 5th October to Sunday 8th October.
Go for gold!Play Now
Terms and Conditions
- Offer open to online real money Ladbrokes.com customers aged 18+.
- The promotion runs from 5th to 8th October, between 16:00 to 23:59 UK Time.
- Each day during the promotional period 40 Gold Cards will be added to the shoes on the Ladbrokes Exclusive Blackjack Tables (min bonus £10, max bonus £1000).
- Each time a Player receives a Gold Card, the dealer will spin the Gold Rush Wheel for them to win a bonus between £10 and £1000.
- There will be two types of sectors on the Gold Rush Wheel:
- Gold Sectors – once the player lands on one of them, he will win one of the Gold Prizes located at each Blackjack table. Min Gold Prize is £50, max Gold Prize is £1000
- Sectors with a fixed value - £10, £20 and £30
- A maximum of 3 Gold Cards and a maximum of £1000 in bonuses can be won by any player per day. In case the player receives an additional Gold Card after having received 3, the card will be returned to the same shoe on the table immediately.
- Qualifying players will be credited their prizes within 24 hours of qualification. Players must log in and ‘Accept' the funds within 48 hours of credits being made.
- Any unclaimed bonuses will be removed and not reissued.
- Currency rates for crediting and wagering purposes will be calculated as 1 GBP = 1 EUR = 1 USD = 1 CHF = 1 AUD = 1 NZD = 10 SEK = 10 NOK.
- A wagering requirement of 10 times the bonus amount (example: £10 bonus x 10 = £100) must be met before any winnings can be withdrawn. Please note that only Live Casino games will count towards the wagering requirements.
- Some games have different percentage contributions towards wagering than others. Please see the chart below for reference and for qualifying games:
% Of Stake Contributing To Bonus Wagering
Live Roulette bets covering more than 67% of the board
All other games
- The bonus shall expire within 7 days of acceptance. If wagering has not been completed by then, the entire bonus balance (bonus + winnings) shall be removed.
- All bonuses have a redemption threshold set to £1. If/when your bonus balance drops below the set redemption threshold amount your bonus will automatically redeem/close, releasing any accumulated winnings attributed to that bonus.
- Players cannot bet more than 30% of the bonus amount, or more than £10 in a total in a single bet or game round on any of the casino games for the duration of the bonus, otherwise the bonus and all associated winnings may be voided.
- Please note that only play on the qualifying Games in the Ladbrokes Live Casino on the Ladbrokes website and Casino download client will count towards wagering requirements. Play via Casino, Slots, Games, Bingo, Sportsbook, Poker and Bingo/Poker Side Games will not contribute to the wagering requirements.
- Players deemed at the sole discretion of the promoter to be adopting a low risk betting strategy to clear wagering will have the bonus along with any winnings removed. This includes, but is not limited to, betting on red or black.
- If a combination of bets placed in a roulette game amounts to coverage of 67% or more of the Roulette wheel, these bets will not count towards the Bonus wagering requirement. This is applicable to all version of roulette on the Casino and Games tabs online, on downloadable client and on mobile.
- Please note that you can only wager towards one bonus in the bonus section of your account at a time. Other bonuses can be "stacked". Once you have completed the required wagering towards one bonus, you will then begin wagering towards the next bonus.
- Any pending bonuses related to other bonus schemes remain unaffected and do not affect this promotion.
- Customers whose accounts become closed, excluded or suspended prior to the date of cash winnings will not qualify for the offer.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any promotion or their Terms & Conditions at any point, without prior notice.
- Ladbrokes Full Terms & Conditions also apply.
Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming Ltd. is licensed (license no. 1611) and regulated by the British Gambling Commission for persons gambling in Great Britain and LC International Limited, Suites 6-8, 5th Floor, Europort, Gibraltar, is licensed (RGL Nos. 010, 012) by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.